I watched her perform on Good Morning America and she ROCKED! Her voice was a little scratchey, but is to be expected. I am a true fan of Ms. Whitney Houston and I pray that the critics see her come back as a positive thing, everyone makes mistakes, so put her past behind her and see the positive and give her a chance to shine again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
acai berry
(1)
bradelocz
(8)
braidloc
(5)
braidlocz
(1)
buding
(1)
colon cleanse
(1)
dreadlocks
(1)
ebay
(1)
ebooks
(1)
flea market
(1)
fruits
(1)
growth
(1)
healthy lifestyle
(1)
honored
(1)
Kreativ Blooger reward
(1)
locs
(2)
marketplace
(1)
Michael Jackson
(1)
natural hair
(6)
natural hair care
(1)
natural hair journey
(1)
progress
(1)
raw foods
(1)
shrinkage
(1)
special promotion
(1)
starting bradelocz
(4)
thickness
(1)
transition
(1)
twists
(1)
veggies
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment